Monday, October 10, 2011

Stretching Summer into Fall

Back from a quick trip to Lake Bruin. We had a nice relaxing trip. It was hot this weekend which made it an excellent weekend to be at a lake. This was also the last time for me to be at a lake while still being a small child. That's right, come Thursday I will be a 3 year old big girl. I am excited, as is most of North Mississippi.



Here is most of the crew from the lake trip.  We left 3 more on land and Dada was not allowed in the picture.  I am sitting in Wilson's lap.  Unfortunately for me, Wilson's lap did not make the picture.
This was where I spent the Saturday night before last.  Out by the fire in my Ole Miss turtle neck and my Ole Miss sweatsuit.  Watched us roll over the Bulldogs from Fresno that night.
Welcome to my office.  This is where I work on homework, doodle and write the rough draft for my blog.

Ok, back to the lake pictures.  Here I am with William.  Apparently I am good with adults because he seems to enjoy my company.
He does not always take jokes that well though.  As you can see I thought I told a great joke but William did not take is so well.
Here is Mama enjoying the ride.
Here is Dada with Captain Wilson.  Captain Wilson probably should have been facing forward since the boat was moving but he got use home safely so I guess I should not be so critical.
Mama sometimes thinks she is famous.  I finally see why.
Dada sometimes thinks he is handsome.  I'm still trying to figure that one out.
I thought I should add this jewel also.  T is leading me, Lamby and my new balloon back to the car.  We had a good lunch.

No comments: