Saturday, November 15, 2008

1 month old this week

Mims turned 4 weeks old on Monday and then had her 1 month birthday this Thursday. What a week.


Mims planned to make her Ole Miss football game debut at the State game but she just could not wait. You can see the excitement on her face. She has only been around for one Rebel loss in her lifetime and has a winning percentage of 75%. I am pretty sure none of us can say that. She expects to be at 80% after the win this weekend. Maybe we should take her to Death Valley.


Tim did watch some of the game but the rest of the game he was holding Mims.

Pres overlooks Mims before the game.


Hey everybody, check out my new outfit and my Ole Miss socks.

I am cute



2 comments:

Mason Family said...

What a good looking baby

Clyde said...

I am cracking up at your Ole Miss comments!!