Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas is around the corner

Hello from Oxford. I had a great weekend traveling all over Mississippi. I partied a little bit and saw some friends and a lot of family. I am pretty excited about Christmas. This will be my first one. Mom put this hat on me and told me to smile. We spend a good bit of time together and I have noticed if I do what she wants then most everyone is happier.



Here I am with my mom, dad, and my grandparents on my dad's side. We were visiting the Glover's and participating in my first topping of the tree.


My Great Grandmother Mama Coats and I got to see each other a good bit over the weekend too. We are planning on getting to know each other even better over Christmas.


Here I am with Khaki. She was showing me off to pretty much everybody at her party. I think they all came to see me.


I am not real sure who this guy was. He said he was a family friend but everyone I asked did not think he was invited. I thought I was the cutest one there but he tried to outdo me with his Christmas pants.




Posted by Picasa


No comments: