Friday, June 11, 2010

Routine

I have noticed that I have some routines that I go through on a daily or weekly basis. If I miss one or if something goes arye it can be quite upsetting. Luckily for me all went as planned this week.

I have a bedtime routine that among other things includes making room for me in the middle of all my buddies. It gets sort of cramped in my crib sometimes but we all get along most of the time.
Then I have a morning routine where I have to unload all my friends into my Mama's arms before I exit the crib. This take a while as it takes her several trips to get everyone out.

Then there is my daily pink routine. I try to make sure I have pink on at all times, even if I am not wearing pants.

Then there is my Thursday afternoon routine of riding the recycling to the curb. Just trying to make the world a better place for my grandchildren.




Finally I have developed a new routine that I call my Carbtine. I have a piece of bread each morning on my way to school. This is sort of like my appetizer before I eat at school.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: