Thursday, August 11, 2011

Been Beach'in It

I made a quick trip down to the beach since our last chat. We had quite the time. Last year when I went to the beach I would immediately turn around and head straight back to the condo. This year I got in the water and used the beach, the pool, lazy river, etc. to its full potential.


I chose my Coast Guard approved pink ring. If I was in my swimsuit, my pink ring was with me. Even if I was just sitting around the condo.


This picture summarizes a conflict I had pretty much all week long. Should I take a nap, or should I go swimming.


This is not the beach, this is a grass field that grows rainbows on the way to the beach. If you look real close you will see two rainbows.


This was sort of embarrassing, I had a small spot of tomato sauce from my spaghettios on my lip. I found out later that it was there for 2 days before anyone pointed it out to me. Just another problem with not being able to see above the counter in the bathroom.


Another dilemma, should I go to sleep, or should I go crabbing.


Here is a dilemma that Mere Mere has each morning. What to do with here hair. I think she sleeps with her hair in the blender each night.


This look of concern is because either the bubbles keep growing or I am getting smaller.


Mama ready to go deep sea fishing.


There is Eli, resting before we start reeling them in.


Ahoy there matey...Uncle Sam, Julie and Dada up top on the look out for pirates.


We caught about 50 fish and were able to keep about 30. We had to throw back all the Red Snapper even though some were huge. Just not is season. The trigger fish, white snapper, B-liners and Nemo were all good eating.


Here is the crew. Captain Al and firstmate Ben were pretty happy with our haul, seeing how the previous outing nabbed 2 fish for them.


Uncle Sam had so much fun playing with us...can't you tell? Look how excited I am!


Really I am more concerned, Uncle Sam caught a blue crab and a baby stingray. Does he not know what happened to the Crocodile hunter Steve Irwin?


Mama and Dada before a hot dinner.


Finally made it back home. Was excited to put on my new Red and Blue jammies and get ready for a new year school and a new Football season.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Mims, I always enjoy reading your blog posts so much! Thanks for sharing your life with us! Leighton, you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Miss you! Hope we can see each other one day soon! love, cathy and the moores! (oh, and Robert, you look ok too...) ;)