Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hello Everyone

Hello, after a long discussion with my parents I will now be taking over the content of this Blog, known more officially as a Web-log. From the pictures, posting titles, comments, etc., I will have full editorial control. You will probably notice some changes in the near future. Mainly no more misspellings and more pictures of just me. I have allowed my parents in several of the pictures of my first post as to not totally alienate them right of the bat. I love cheerios. Also, there will be some editorial pieces by me to add some substance to the Blog. They will cover various current events from outfits, toys, infant entertainment, sports and political/world issues.

--Katherine Mims Mason


Here I am after eating Gerber Graduates for the first time. That's right I Graduated to a new class in Daycare so I thought it was time I graduated to new food. This was lasagna and veggies before I destroyed them like a big girl should. Also, I love cheerios.


Did you hear the Rebs are putting in new turf in Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. Well, I did so I drug the 'rents up to see the installation. Dad was pumped and ended up staying in the stadium for about 7 hours that day. They actually had to send a player to get him to go home. Dad says don't mess with this guy.

Here I am singing show tunes with Pops. I love hamming it up for the camera. I am thinking about opening up a Kinderchoir class for some of my friends. I am trying to gage interest right now so if there are any 10 month olds in the Oxford area reading this please let me know if you are interested.

Here is an outfit that my sweet Aunt Sissy got me. Cheerios. I am just trying it out in anticipation of wearing it this Fall. Its pink. Pink looks great on me.

No comments: