Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day of Champions

Today was stellar. It was one of the last weekends I got to enjoy with my parents before the season starts and things get busy. Last season was just so demanding. The weather was great and I was not as stressed as I had been during the week.


Here I am cruising through the Walk of Champions. What an awesome feeling to roll where the big boys do.


We went to the new Chic-fil-a today before we went to the Grove. After this picture I let the cow know we were having hamburgers for dinner. He looked sad.


I am going to try not to harp on this for the next several months but football season is about to be here. The turf is all but finished so I had to check it out again. It looks good, real good. I am trying to start a Hotty Toddy during this pic but only the maintenance crew was there to join in and I don't think they understood me. (No able Englas)


Me and Dada, I think I saw him tear up.

No comments: