Monday, November 23, 2009

Pneumonia, Tigers and Birthdays...Oh My!

It has been another wild week around my house. I had a cold that turned in Pneumonia. By the way, going to the Dr. is not fun. Taking x-rays is not fun. Taking breathing treatments...you guessed it, not fun. Then after all that I had to help throw an Engagement Party for Nelson and Liza on Friday night. Then the next day we had a game against the Corndogs and the Zebras. There were 16 of them allowed on the field and only 11 of us but we still prevailed.

Then after all of that going on last week I wake up Monday morning and see my Birthday girl hat, presents and a Happy Birthday sign. I thought to myself...here we go again, another awesome birthday party for me, but who knew, other people can have birthdays too. This time it was Mama's birthday. See below for her favorite present.


Here I am with Dad at the X-ray place. I was not feeling well at all. I did have a fun band-aid on my finger to keep me occupied though.


Here I am with Mama at home about to start a breathing treatment. It is really painless but I like to kick and scream anyway.


Check out my new outfit. Lynlee gave it to my for my birthday and I decided today was a perfect day to wear it.


Its me again


and again.


And here is Mama's big birthday gift. The blanket with arms...The Designer Snuggie. For some reason she would not allow her picture to be published but I did manage to snag this picture of dad posing like they do on the commercials. Remember, Blankets are OK but they can slip and slide, plus your hands are trapped inside. The Snuggie™ Blanket keeps you totally warm and gives you the freedom to use your hands! Included is a free book light. Find a Snuggie wherever fine cloths are sold. And for that sports fan in the family, The Collegiate Snuggie.

1 comment:

Cat said...

this is so funny...i laughed out load when i saw robert's picture with thw snuggie on. :) jack had to do breathing treatments one time too....i agree with mims, not fun!