Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Two Thousand and Nine

What a Thanksgiving. I was all over the place. I went from Oxford to Jackson, to Madison, to Jackson, to Meridian then back to Oxford. Dad stopped by Starkville but asked me not to go into that too much. Family and Turkey was everywhere. We ate lunch at Aunt Sissy's house and had a big turkey, then ate dinner at Grandmama and T's house and had a bunch of litte bitty Mims size turkeys. They called them pheasants and quail but they looked like little turkeys to me. We also had the traditional caramel cake from the head baker at I Need a Cake. Check out some highlights below...


Here I am with Granddad playing the never ending game of taking an ornament off the tree and then him putting it back on. What fun!


Here I am feeding my baby some milk. She always finishes the whole bottle.


I am testing out a rocking horse in this pic. Dear Santa, I hope you read my blog...if you do please take note of how cute I look on this rocking horse. It is almost the perfect fit but I still have a little growing room. I have been a good girl. I put all of my toys back in the basket this morning before I went to school.


There is Aunt Sissy and Granddad helping me get back to the house.


Once I got back to the house I took off my jacket and tickled the ivorys a bit with Lala (that is what I call her this week). She is a piano teacher by trade so she was excited to see me perfect the Triple Limb Arpeggio.


Here is T frying up the tiny Turkeys. They were delicious.

1 comment:

MH said...

Mims, you are so cute. I know I say this a lot but I hope you date Jack one day, even if it's just for me to take some pics of the 2 of y'all. I hope your dad will approve.