Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rustic outdoors

I spent a good bit of the weekend roughing it in the springtime weather and Azalea filled forest of East Central Mississippi. It was not the easiest thing I have done but I have come to love and enjoy the great outdoors and all it has to offer. We went to Meridian for Michelle's baby bath and besides that we just relaxed.


Have you seen this dress before? I have...the last 3 weekends but I think there is some rule about being able to wear it multiple times in a row as long as you are in a different zip code. This rule is much more strict than Dada's sock rule.


I am sure I am looking for a Bee in this picture. If I am outside by a bush or tree then that is what I am usually doing. I usually see one even though no one else does.


Bees can sometimes be found on the ground. Those Bees are the Bee's knees


Lets go Grand Daddy, I don't know where I am going but I'm determined to get there cute and fast.


Here I am with Grand Daddy and Lottie. I love posing for pictures.


Mama and I found a shade tree after a long day in the wilderness.

1 comment:

MH said...

Mims - you get cuter with every post! Tell your parents you're packing your bikini and heading down to the beach to stay with Jack. I'm sure he'd share his crib with you.