Monday, May 17, 2010

Been Beachin' It

I've been at the beach lately and when I am on vacation I don't bring my Blackberry or laptop, hence the delay in getting my latest post out to you. I took my Mama and Dada down there for some R and R. Mama literally put her #2 pencil away about 20 minutes before we hit the road headed South. Her new nickname is now Leighton 4.0. There are all sorts of stories from the beach but mostly I let my parents carry me to the beach and then I would just walk straight back to the boardwalk. Here are some pictures from the eventful week.


Here is a rare moment when I was content on the beach just relaxing and getting some shade. It lasted for about 2 minutes.


I think I am asking for directions to the room here. By the way, the baby in the red bathing suit and snorkel gear is not real...just a toy.


Fun Family Picture Time! Fun Family Picture Time! If your having trouble finding me its probably because some girl that Ken brought with him jumped out in front of me right when the guy said cheese. Just kidding, that's Deborah, I mean Debbie. I stole this picture from her facebook page.


This is what happens after I go to bed. Everyone brings out toys and dresses up. Everyone except my square parents.


Here I am with Grand Mama and Meredith. I had ketchup with my fries if you can't tell.


One problem I had on vacation was there were several other kids there so I had to share the spotlight with others. I rarely had anyone give me any attention.


See what I mean, no attention whatsoever.


Just kidding about the toys coming out after I went to bed. This is me and Eli posing for a picture while Meredith is stuck in her hat.


I was given a blue bandana to match my eyes. By the way, we were dressed up for Western night at the beach. Don't act like you've never had Western night at the beach.


Ok, the main reason why I stayed away from the beach...we had a playground where we stayed. Evidently they allow kids to run around in their diapers.


Me and Meridith enjoying some afternoon tea. What a great way to wind down.

No comments: