Wednesday, September 1, 2010

While it was still hot...

While it was still hot we went for Snowballs then onto the Grove. This was a couple of weeks ago when it was about 108. The high today as a brisk 89 so things were much better.


Me and my shirt love a Strawberry Snowcone.


You may have heard there is a Quarterback shortage in Oxford. That is not true, there plenty of Quarterbacks in Oxford, the NCAA just won't let us play. Take my situation for instance. The NCAA wants me sit out for a year because they think something is fishy with my transcript. I go to a Baptist Daycare but a I am a proud member of Oxford-University United Methodist Church. Then they brought up that Mama grew up a Presbyterian, Sean and Leigh Anne Touhy are good friends and Jerrel Powe is a Pin pal of mine. And they say I'm up to something. I say just let a playa play!


I lost my football.





This is a perfect example of how a girl throws the ball. All arm, straight legs, no hip action and toes pointed down field. If you guessed that I did not hit my receiver on this play then you would have guessed left...I mean right. Good news is that I am 2 inches taller than Dylan Farve so I have potential.


Remember to always wear a shirt the color of the food you will be wearing.


This is the coolest guy my Dada knows.


Family Portrait time. We needed a quick shot of the Fam for a daycare project I am working on so we took one before Church.


Appropriate way to walk your child...No. Effective...Yes.

1 comment:

SarahBeth said...

The photo of Robert walking with Mims is great! Oh Robert :)