Friday, August 27, 2010

More Pics of me and Olivia

As I mentioned before Olivia had me over from some play time last week. A couple more pictures surfaced so i thought I would share.


Olivia is the baby that Mama is about to take a bite out of. Olivia, in its Latin context means an Olive tree or branch. Olivia extended an Olive branch to me by letting me play with her toys. Olivia's parents really like Olive trees and branches so I think that is why the picked that name. But...interestingly enough in English (Olivia speaks English) Olivia means an Elf Army. I'm not making this up. If Olivia surpasses the Elf height requirement I can only assume she will change her name to Linden.


Check out that head support that Dada is using.


I started climbing on things so this is the last picture that they were able to take. Mama says I was that size last week.

No comments: