Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hey Yall

Hey Yall, this is Mims Mama. She wanted to to tell everyone that she has been busy lately but that the camera has not been in the right place at the right time so pictures are few. She wanted me to upload a few pictures that did not make the cut before and some pictures that Liza sent us.


Ok, everybody, I am back. This is Mims now. I just tee teed in the potty. Go me. Mama has been wanting to post on the blog for a while so I let her write the intro.

I can't remember the circumstance surrounding this picture but it involved the Sunday morning paper, a poorly placed box of markers and turned over furniture.


Eating some ravioli, noting special here. I see a potato made it in the fruit bowl. What's that all about?


I am down at Liza's house here. We are just checking on the fishy and I am contemplating eating a crayon.


Innocent looking, right? Wrong. We just unleashed cute havoc all over the house before plopping down for some juice and toons.


This was a chew and stare contest. I can chew, I can stare, but not both at the same time. Liza's on the other hand does both well.

Also, this is a great video that we have been watching. Inspiration for this weeks task at hand.

No comments: