Monday, July 26, 2010

The Mostest Postest

This entry into the diary of my life covers several different events over several different days in several different places. It might get confusing so feel free to pull out your pen and paper and jot down some notes to keep things straight.
I thought Mama was about to give me some cheese so I opened wide, but she ended up just
taking a picture of me. She pulls that trick all the time.

I spent an evening with Eli, Meredith, Aunt Hope and Uncle Gerry last weekend and it got crazier than a rice crispy treat factory pretty quick. We stayed up passed 100:45, yep you read that right. It was really late.

We had some people over for some FGTBLT's a couple weeks ago and afterwards Liza, Robert and I got rewarded with ice cream. Who knows what a FGTBLT is? We had to finish our dinner, say our ABC's and each solve a problem involving the square root of a prime number before we could have dessert. Well worth all the work in the end.


Robert prefers not to waste time with the cone and focused on the ice cream. Not a bad move, not a bad move at all.

We did have a casuality that night, we lost a good baby, a real good baby. We had to leave him inside...but we went on and ate our ice cream.


Nothing wrong with a little extra catch-up on the face ready for the next bite.
Different day, different stuff on my face. It was ice cream this time and the vehicle to bring the ice cream was a sandwich instead of a cone. It is good to have ice cream options.


What up homies. Just rid'en in my car with my Lambie in my lap. Word to your Mama.

Changing gears here. Mama went to the west coast so I went south. Grand Daddy took me for a stroll.

If anyone can let me know what the hee-haw I am doing walking around this skating rink please let me know.

I escaped from the nursery Sunday but was qucikly found which always makes for a good photo opportunity. Have a good week everyone.

No comments: