Sunday, July 11, 2010

Keeping it going

I've got the pictures so i am keeping the post going. It's the law of supply and demand in it's simplest form. Let's get right to it.


T and Grand mama were up last weekend and we spent quite a deal of time together. We were coming back from the tree house when this shot was taken.



And back to the tree house we go. The lady I am with is my Mama's Mama but I really don't know what to call her. Here name is Katherine but that seems so formal. So I have been looking for something else. I have tried Mama, which Mama does not like but My Mama's Mama thinks is hilarious. Then I tried Khaki, Grand mama and now Hi Mama. We will see what sticks and I will let you know.



Back to the house again from the tree house with Biscuit close by.



This is me about a year ago. I was a wee crawler then. Below you will notice I am in the same hall but there are 3 distinct differences. 1) I am headed in the opposite direction 2) I am using the more efficient 2 limb method 3) The natural light in the above picture is from the morning sun where as the below picture is obviously from the afternoon sun.





We have been testing out different discipline and punishment methods around the house. This is one of my least favorite.

1 comment:

MH said...

Mims, you are so cute!