Monday, July 5, 2010

Ketchup

I have been away from my normal digs over the past week so my blog posting has again suffered. But I am not going to make excuses this time...instead I am going to just ketchup on my posting in the form of multiple blog posts this week. My pledge to you, my loyal (and sometimes rude when I don't post) followers is to give you a new post every other day this week. I am even starting today....a federal holiday. So while you are eating ribs and watermelon I am croping pictures and spel chicken my posts.

I have plenty of pictures so keep up this week.

I worked hard on my swimming this week. This stroke is called the "invisable support stroke". I could stay here all day...the key is to have a support with good lungs. I used Dada this time.
And this one is the "accidently elbow support in the nose stroke".

Enough of the pool, to the back yard we go.

Have you ever cooked on someone elses grill? Did you blame the fact that the chicken was burnt to a crisp on this foreign grill? Did this happen 2 nights in a row to your Dada too? Did you order out the 3rd night?

Big girl slide. Cutest watermelon going down a slide you will ever see.


We had a 4th of July Parade at school on Friday. I guess we should have called it the 2nd of July Parade but I don't plan these things, I just participate. I don't think the Mason household got the memo that we could bring cool toys to ride in. I guess I will just walk.

Here is a rare behind the scenes look at me getting ready for the evening. I chew on a toothbrush while my stylist does my nails, hair and makeup.


Uncle G made an appearance over the holiday. He is a good uncle mainly because I get to do whatever I want when he is around.

No comments: