Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello again everyone. Post #2 of the week (as promised) is upon us. These pictures come to you from my second 4th of July Parade. This one was host be the city of Oxford on July 3rd. So once again we are celebrating the 4th early. It really does not bother me but I thought it was worth mentioning. If you carry on you will see all the action.


Me, Mama and Lambie are headed to the parade. We were within strolling distance of the square so that is what we did...strolled on up to the parade. Big sunglasses keep out the big sun.
Mama should probably get a pair.


Although it was a relatively cool July day in Mississippi it is always a good idea to stay hydrated and find some shade. You can be perfectly fine one moment and the next minute your taking a dirt nap if you are not careful. Stay thirsty my friends!



Waiting on the parade to start. Why am I behind a iron fence? Safety of course. It was not captured on camera but a boy about my age rode by on a horse the size of Vaught-Hemmingway Stadium. I kept my distance.


Here I am with the camera man while I wave the stars and stripes. Not soon after that a cow came by and handed us coupons for a free spicy chicken sandwich from Chic-fil-a. The camera man was in a good mode the rest of the day. See yall soon.

No comments: