Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hola a todo mi visitiors

Hola a todo mi visitiors. Espero que sea hace bien. I have been working on my Spanish this week. The world is getting smaller and it is a global economy so I suggest you do too. But look, I know gender, possession and adjetivos is not what keeps you coming back and checking out my blog so we shall get one with it? By the way, what do you think of it's fresh new look?


Quite nap on the couch Uncle G...I don't think so. Time to hid in the dining room.


Headed to my Father's house with Mama.


Here I am playing in my high heels while Lamby and Lamby take a nap. My other Lamby was on the couch watching TV, while my other other Lamby was reading but I am not sure where my other other other Lamby was.


We went looking for the Cow at Chic-fi-la last week, he was not there but his playground was. Fun stuff.


Peek a Me. Just hanging out inside a wheel.

It is still hot so I am headed to grab a snow cone and throw the boomerang in the grove. G'day mates!

1 comment:

Cat said...

I love your blog's new look, Mims! I'm sure your mom and dad had nothing to do with it..... great post! can you show some more shots of you Lamby's? I didn't get a good look at them. Luv! cathy