Sunday, August 8, 2010

Awe Gus Heat

Awe Gus is here and it is hot, but that also means that football is getting started so things could be worse. I think I am headed to practice tomorrow so I will give a report if I make it.


I checked on turf at Vaught-Hemmignway Stadium over the weekend. It was looking good.


Here is my best 3 point stance.


Checking out the tunnel. That thing leads underground to the Indoor Practice facility. Freshmen were reporting. Good looking crop of guys coming in this year.


While there we got a quick bite to eat in the South Endzone. I was awarded this chef's hat for having such a good appetite.


Come on September 4th.


It was not all fun and games this weekend. There was some serious business to take care of. I was letting Elmo go over the steps one more time.


Flashback to the weekend before this past weekend. I was at Hi-Mama and T's house.


Taking my baby on a stroll.


Tim is in a suit a good bit of the time but he knows his way around a farm as well.


And I have been known to operate heavy machinery too.


Here is me and Caldwell and a miniature 1 eyed dog named Buster. We are at David and Katie's house.

1 comment:

MH said...

love the new blog background. Have fun with the potty training! My mom kept Jack all week and decided it was too much for her and put him in a pull up most of the time. Ya, I'm pretty much back to square one! BARF!!!