Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Big Girl...Big Bed

Well folks, another milestone for yours truly. I have now graduated from my crib to a bed that could fit 4 of me in it. In fact, last night it fit 4 owls, 1 pillow, 2 pillow pets, a partridge, a pear tree and me! There are actually 2 beds, but I only use 1 at a time. Last night 2 hours after going to bed I finally went to bed. It was really too exciting.


Here is baby owl number uno. Small in stature yet big in comfort.


My first introduction to everyone.


The bedtime crew.


The first slip under the sheets.


Here is my one of the last pictures of my room before the transformation. Fully equipped with my books, my slide pillow pets, etc.


Finally, in unrelated news...Presley, who recently got an unauthorized facebook page, sometimes has hygiene issues that must be addressed before entrance is authorized.

3 comments:

SarahBeth said...

I love her bedding! How cute :) I can't believe she is big enough for a "big girl bed". Where those the beds we grew up in because I don't remember them being so high off the ground ha

MH said...

WOW!! Adorable bedding! Love the owls!! I'm so jealous you've already done this. This is my plan for the summer. Mims is beautiful!

Lee and Hyde Carby said...

Congratulations Mims!! I love you new setup! Jane has the same sheet as you do for her crib and I don't think I'll ever get sick of it. Hoot Hoot!