Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another Christmas in the books

Well I successfully traversed another Christmas season this year. I had an especially good Christmas this year.

The Honorable Grandaddy presided over the reading of The Night Before Christmas again this year. What a great story.


Also on the night before Christmas is my cousin Meredeth's birthday. Unlike Jesus, who asks for all to celebrate his birth, Meredith had a party with an exclusive guest list. I, of course, made the list so I had to look the part.


Although Meredith is older and wiser, she still needs help opening presents from time to time. I was more than willing to help.


Presents, presents, presents...presents.


Everyone back up, turn around and then run like a five year old is pointing a gun at you...because that is what might be happening. Eli (an Alabama fan, living in Mississippi) tied a pink bow his old rifle and passed it down to his 5 year old sister.


Ok guys and gals. Christmas morning is here and Santa confirmed what I knew all along. I was very well behaved the entire year. I wish you could have seen the all pink presents up close and personal. It was totally awesome.


The only thing not wrapped in pink was this slide that Santa must have strapped to the roof of his sleigh. There was not way this was fitting in his bag. Sorry you had to carry this big load Dancer and Prancer.






In hopes of finding my extraordinary gifts at an early age I was given this piano this year. Lottie is hoping to pass down her skills.


Pillow pets are great. A pink pillow pet is even better. Yay cheap Chinese toys.


Scoot over Lottie. I can help get past this tissue paper.


My stocking exploded.


Who would have known that a couple other people got presents too. Tim is a simple man with simple needs so he was extremely excited about his every own personalized styrofoam cups.

I hope everyone had a Merry Merry Christmas.

No comments: