Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mainly Me

As usual, this entry is mainly about me. Lets get to it after a short shout out to Mama and a bird.


Here is Mama and her coffee off for her final final...that is her last exam. I don't want to brag but she has 4.0 reasons to celebrate this semester's results.


We are both excited about the day. My school was closed that day so I hung around before she took off to Ace that thing. Check out my snowman jamas.

Well what do we have here? I do believe that is a perfectly smoked Turkey. My dad brought it home from the store and a couple days later it magically turned into this creation. This bird, along with its brother helped feed most of the neighborhood for the Christmas progressive dinner. Tonight we will be dining on Boeuf Bourguignon straight from the pages of Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking. Disclaimer: Liza's dad actually cooked the bird, but it did originate and terminate in my kitchen.




Just hanging out.


Potty training like a Rock Star. Got my high heels, my mirror, my bracelet, my lip gloss and my rubber ducky.


There's Scout...my Elf on a Shelf. He is not on a shelf today, he is hanging on the TV watching some Mickey Mouse Club House. When he is not watching TV he loves to move around the room when I am not watching and scaring the apple juice out of me.


There he is again, he enjoys art as well as TV.








Here is the stuffed animal formally known as Lamby. Its name is now Mims. If we don't talk before Christmas everyone travel safe and have a Merry Merry Christmas and remember that Baby Jesus is the reason for the season.

No comments: