Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Time

If you don't love this time of year then you just need to check your diaper. The weather and all the fun activities makes this one of the top 4 season of the year, especially in Oxford. We get the benefit of getting to watch Spring sports like baseball and tennis. I've been to several Ole Miss baseball games this year and plan to watch several more. Pictures below are from last week's outing.



Thanks to operation double cracker I was able to sneak in my own personal snacks to the game. This helps to keep me from running away or causing a scene, plus provides nourishment that is very important to me during this stage of development.


As you can tell from this picture things got serious all of a sudden. Did Lipscomb have men is scoring position with only 1 out you ask? No, I just saw the playground and realized there were kids playing and I was not involved.


Well I made it to the playground and after pushing a couple of older boys out of the way I was ready to do my thing. Down the slide I go.


Don't worry about me Mama, these older kids will take good care of me.

No comments: