Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sorry

Sorry, I have not been busy so that is not an excuse I will be using about not posting any new pictures or stories. But my dog ate my computer so it has been difficult.

Besides getting slung down a set of stairs and then immediately taking a nap the only thing I have been up to is being a Princess in another Princess's wedding.


The design and the designer of my dress was kept a secret until the day of the wedding. We even had a couple of alternate dresses that we leaked to the media just to throw them off the trail.


We ended up going with a designer from the mid Southern region of Mississippi.


This undergarment was also designed especially for this occasion. Silk worms were flown in from the India and have been producing silk for this gown for 2 years.





I was not only the flower girl, but I was the musical entertainment.


Look for this picture to be on the cover of an antique door magazine soon.


Final practice before the big moment.


Remember...no matter how busy you get don't forget to stop and smell the Princess's roses.


Dada has also been working on some modeling. He calls this look Blue Steal. I call my look Forehead Only.


Here is a more traditional pose.


Tub time.


Nap time.

See you folks soon.

1 comment:

Lee and Hyde Carby said...

Mims is absolutely the most adorable and beautiful little girl! I love following her and her blog!