Friday, May 13, 2011

Its has been a Long Time

It has been a long time since we last spoke, but it is good to see you again. We have been staying busy in Oxford, but just with the normal, not really worth reporting, parts of life. Of course there were some highlights along the way so I listed them below.


This is your standard run of the mill great picture of me. Sunlight beaming through my hair, Spring dress on and Presley eating a treat trying to get in my way.


See my bird feeder? It's right up there hanging on my bird feed holder pole. I made it out of some peanut butter and a pine cone. My neighbor Robert made one with me. I hope his has attracted more birds than mine has.


Another picture of yours truly.


Here I am with Mama on Mother's day morning. Check out the flowers in the background. Those flowers along with a wide range of other gifts any mother would love are brought to you by Oxford Floral. Locally owned and operated, Oxford Floral is your local place for stuff!


Check me out in my bear hunt gear. I went on a Bear hunt with the rest of my classmates today for the end of year pageant at my school.

No comments: