Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Everybody

Happy Easter from your favorite miniature blogger. I hope your Easter was as wonderful as mine. The Bun came to see me, which was a nice treat, but just spending time with Mama and Dada was the best treat of all.


Here we are after the 1st hunt of the day, but before Church.


Here I am during the second hunt, and after church. The 2nd hunt was at Ms Katie and Mr David's house. We had a great time. I had to strip down to my skivvies after church, if you were wondering what I am wearing.


Mr. David has many talents and you can add Easter egg dye professional to that list. He made the 2 dozen of the best looking eggs east of Batesville.


Me and Mama made a house for my cricket today on the sand side of my sand/water table.


Jump back in time to Saturday at the neighborhood Easter egg hunt. I ate fruit off of a stick while Jackson munched on a cupcake. Ms. Jackson was helping us out.


Jackson's dad, Mr. Corey saved me from the Easter bunny Saturday. He is always there in a pickle.


Waiting to start the hunt. I was moved up to a new division at this hunt this year so I had be focused.


On the move


Here I am checking in with Cecilia. She had a good hunt as well.


But guess who had the best time of them all. That's right 3 time dad and the guy that's always there with a camera, a camcorder and timely financial advice, Mr. Chuck Sherman.


Rewind one more time to Thursday. We had to have the hunt in the gym due to inclement weather but that did not keep me down.


Here I am with about a dozen bozos and my BFF Heather. We do our best to keep all these guys straight.

Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: