Saturday, April 2, 2011

Everybody is getting older

Everybody is getting older so that means one thing...Birthday parties! I rode the birthday party circuit this morning with a trip across town then back to the neighborhood to finish off the morning.


Here we are on our way from Pearce's party (party A) back to Olivia Kate's party (party B). I'm already into goodie bag #1.


The tulips are blooming on campus. Not a bad site on not a bad morning.


If you look real hard you can find me not cooperating in the back at party B on Sesame Street. I'm the blur in blue.


If I was wearing my normal pink at party A today could you tell me and the car apart?


Caldwell and I played with the bubbles and ducks at party B.


Why is Dada about to man handle this house? Because he is looking for me!


And he found me and all the sidewalk chalk that I was trying to hid from other party goers. Nobody like a tattle tale daddy.


Here I am again in another house.


Every time the wind would kick up someone would have to go retrieve this dog out of a tree. Contrary to popular belief there is such a thing as too many balloons.


I rode this little horsey down to town!


Here is a picture of food. I am not sure how the food pictures keep hijacking my blog. I am told this was Rosemary grilled chicken with grilled bok choy and shiitake mushrooms.

1 comment:

MH said...

Looks like you're hitting your 2 year old stride like Jack did a couple of months ago! I hope you're not being as terrible as he was! XOXOXO