Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Get Outside

It's that time of year again where if your not outside then you're probably inside. Ponder on that for a minute. Anyway, the temperature has been nice and the breeze has been breezy so I have been enjoying the outdoors as much as possible.


Sunday I grabbed some pink gear, threw it in my pink backpack, put on my pink outfit and went to the Grove for a concert. It was a great time and you would believe all the people and dogs that were there.


Mama was there too, looking as pretty as a Spring day.


Blowing bubbles was one of many activities I participated in. Thanks to all who supplied the bubbles and sorry to those who got soap in their eyes.


There's friend, neighbor and bubble supplier Mr. Robert Neely.


When we got home from the Grove we went rock climbing.


Here is Mama's Surprise Tulips. It is called the Suprise Tulip because the entire neighborhood was surprised it bloomed.


A good picture with Dada in the forest.


About to go to school this morning. Had to have my shades on for when the door opened.


Also, I began wearing headbands this week. Big step for me. And now that I wear them I make sure to let everyone know about them. I even tell scary people that I should not talk to about my new headband.

No comments: