Friday, February 24, 2012

A Photographic summary for the past 2 months...

Hey everybody.  It is great to be back.  I missed yall. 

Summary is here, pictures below.  I hope you can match the picture with the caption.  I will try to keep it in order...Had a Christmas play, Mama and Daddy had a party and 1999 showed up, Mama and Daddy had a party, Mere Mere opened her birthday present, I put on my Christmas dress before heading to Church, made cookies with Mama for Santa, read "T'was the Night before Christmas with Granddaddy, played guitar with Van Halen, opened presents on Christmas day, got a Rapunzel doll, Mama had a sip 'n see for lil' Robert's Mama, Flies, thousands and thousands of flies, discovered the bottom of the Ocean with Marine tour guide Mama, got a crick in my neck, sawtooth shark, big shark, another fish (see me in the reflection?), Great Wall of ocean, the Marine tour guide at it again, Cheese, Buster the Lazy Crab, meeting with Tom Hanks at the New Yankee Stadium, SCARED, crazy little dragon stick fish thingy,  up close and personal with South African Penguins., Lamby and Lamby a bath, getting dresses for school with Snow White and finally picture day at school!  Hope to be back soon!


























No comments: