Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring in Oxford

Hello everyone.  I hope everyone is having a good Spring.  It has been a great here in Oxford.  Once the pollen cleared I have been outside every time I have not been inside.    Lets get right to it.

We went to the Grove to for a little picnic after Church Sunday.  It was glorious.  It got a little scary when a errant frisbee almost got my chicken strips.  There was also a sketchy guy that was hanging in his own hammock not too far off, but nonetheless it was a glorious day.

Pearce had a berthday party also.  It was a blast.  I had no clue I was so good a golf, or at eating cake.

And while I was out at the party, apparently my monkey was using my bed to take a nap.

We also had an Easter egg hunt (it was a busy Sunday).  We hearing a story and awaiting instructions.

Look how sweet we most all look.

Standard Mama/Mims picture.

A real bunny was there.  He was pretty pumped to see me.

OFD brought out the big ladder truck for me to sit on.

Here I am in my casual Easter/Spring dress.  This was hand picked by my personal shopper, MS. Hadley Creekmuir.

No comments: