Monday, September 21, 2009

2 and Oh the Grove is fun

Snappy little play on words there. You see the I had fun in the Grove and the Rebels are 2 and Oh, so I made a fun title out of it. Clever, I think.

I saw the Walk of Champions, the band, the tents, the people. It was a great time. Check me out below...

Here I am with Lil Pres. I was trying to give him a pep talk. Also known as a Cheer when dressed like this.

Hello Band!

Hello Patton. It was nice meeting you. Thanks for letting me take a ride in your wagon.


Do I see some chicken strips on that table over there?
Patton was trying rush me KD but I explained to her I am a Chi-O legacy. Although we did look like "Sisters" in our matching outfits.
------------------
More pictures from the weekend...

I think I look closer to 12 months than 11 if you ask me. Check out my stylish jeans that Cousin Meredith passed down to me.


Presley and I found a roly poly. Bad Presley...poor roly poly.

2 comments:

Lee and Hyde Carby said...

Mims is so stinkin' cute!! I love keeping up with your blog. Hope to see you in Oxford, but it may be the LSU game this year...Jane's outfit will be fought over...purple or blue..

MH said...

Love those Jeans Mims!