Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week before the madness starts

The madness I speak of is Football season. 7 different times over the next several months 10's of thousands of people come to Oxford to see me and to also watch the Rebels take the field. The Rebels are currently ranked the 5th best college football team in the entire world. I don't plan on them slipping any on my watch. I along with the Rebs have a pretty good winning streak going. The biggest game in Oxford is expected to be the Alabama game this year. That is also the weekend that we shall be celebrating my first birthday. Coincidence...I think not.

btw, I am 11 months old today. Here are some pics for the week.

Pres likes to sit up here, just out of my reach. Not sure why he does not like me pulling his tail.


Here I am trying to keep Presley away from my water bowl.

Happy Birthday to me. Mama and Dada made some cupcakes today as a trial run for the big day next month. I practiced burning my forehead and eating candle wax.

Check out mama in her scrubs. She was about the head to the clinic.

No comments: