Monday, October 12, 2009

The Birthday Party of all Birthday Parties

This is result of an overload of fun. I played too much, ate too much cake and overall just wore myself out. It was a great Birthday Party. Thanks to everyone who came by, called and texted me on my cell.





Check out my fancy birthday outfit. It's pink.


Check out my fancy cake. This was for everyone else at the party but me. I had my own. Mama and Dada worked for about 3 days on it.


There's my cake. They made it small and cute like me.


And here I am getting all up in the cake.


This is me (cute little girl in the middle, in Pink), Mama (cute little lady in the middle, in Pink), Lynlee, Jill and my new friend Estella.


Me and Estella playing again.


Okay, check out my new wings. It came with a wand, too. Nice color. Thanks Jill, Bert and Estella.

MH, I could have used your help blowing this candle out. I nearly caught my party hat on fire.

Check out all my loot. I love all my toys, books, clothes and shoes.

Here are some of the guest at the party. Can you guess where I am?
Here are some more partiers. Jevan Sneed came, we did not let him have any cake.

2 comments:

Cat said...

leighton and robert (i mean, mims) - i love reading your blog (i mean, mia beth loves reading about your fun adventures!) you are so cute mims (you are too, robert and leighton, but we're talking to mims here). cant wait to meet you! happy birthday!!!
leighton, did you really make her cake??? it so precious!!!

Lisa said...

Hi, Mims, and HAPPY OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY!!!
You looked great in your new outfit, especially with the fairy wings. And I love that you're not afraid to laugh at yourself. That "after" shot is my favorite! Looks like you're already learning yoga poses. Wish I had your flexibility!
Tell your dad I'm impressed by his wicked cake-making skills. And tell your mom I said hi!

Hugs and smooches to you!