Monday, October 5, 2009

Special week coming up

This is a big week coming up. I turn 1 year old, or as my pediatrician states...52 weeks. Really it is next week but I don't see any reason to not talk about it. Please contact me if you need to know what size I wear or what toys you should buy me. Cash and checks are also accepted. Pictures can be taken with me anytime before next Tuesday and for a small fee can be posted on this blog. In addition, I now know where my nose is, and if you ask I can show you where your nose is too. Okay, enough about next week...look what all happened last week.


This is me just one random morning. I had to get up extra early this particular morning because it was a bad hair day from the start. I am the only girl in my class so I try to look proper each day for the gentlemen in my class.


Guess who came to visit this weekend...My cousin Meredith, Aunt Hope and Gran-kakhi (that is what she says I am calling her this week). They took care of me all weekend. Here we are reading a book before bedtime. It was an interesting book and most appropriate for bedtime but it was no "Go Dog Go". I tried to wear Meredith's hair bow earlier that day but it was so big I could not hold my head up. Rebs won Saturday night too...good times.


Here we are in my new wagon. I am not supposed to use it until next week but I had to take it on a test ride. I am super excited.


Here we are with my new pumpkins. I am not supposed to use these till next week too but seriously...an antique truck full of pumpkins and I supposed to just look from afar, I don't think so. Update: Dada just told me that all of these pumpkins are not mine and that we just got one. I bet if I work my charm I can get at least three more by the end of the week.


Here I am showing my cat-like reflexes...to quick for a flash.


The Anheuser-Busch Clydesdale's came to Oxford last week...or at least that is what I was told. By the time we got there I saw a tail headed into a trailer. The cart was still around though.

1 comment:

MH said...

Mims,
I too cannot wait until next week. We share something very special! Don't worry, I will never forget your birthday for as long as I live! So glad to see you're doing well. Jack says hello.

XOXOXO
Your friend and Libra with you,
MH