Thursday, January 21, 2010

Awe Shoot

Being a local Mississippi girl it is only fitting that I went to my first skeet shoot over the weekend. I did not miss a single one. Neither did Mama. Dad missed a couple but hit more than he missed. He said those sporting clays did not stand a sporting chance. We did other things over the weekend too like eating a Mexican, trying on my Easter dress, jumping on the bed (don't tell Mama) and fixin stuff.


I am walking Mama in this pic. I am in the pink pants and pink shoes.


I am watching the boys shoot. Amazingly the noise nor the earplugs bothered me too much.


Dad taking aim. He was so good he started using a rifle instead of a shotgun to make it more challenging.


In between jumping I like to dive into the pillows and hide for a while. This is a good example of me trying to hide. I did not know until I got the negatives back that my rear was exposed the entire time. No wonder they found me.


Ok parents out there...learn from this. Remember that keeping your daughter from flying off the bed is sometimes more important than getting that next picture. This action shot was taken on the way down and right before my noggin met the floor. I now focus my jumps towards the center of the bed.


Here I am eating some chips and cheese dip. It takes much concentration to get the chip in the dip and then into the mouth. Its a 3 step process.


What are you looking at?


Dad's motherboard was as messed up as my hair.


Here is my Easter dress. It will be the perfect fit by April but I might debut it this Saturday.


I've got some big shoes to fill. How do yall wear these things? My dogs are barking already.

1 comment:

MH said...

I can't wait to see you! You looks so old and beautiful in the picture of you in the red pants on the floor. WOW! You're growing up so fast. Jack says Hi! He's napping now in preparation for your arrival on Saturday. He knows y'all are going to party hard!