Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Back Everybody!

I have missed you guys, and I know you missed me too cause I got several threatening emails about my lack of post since the year started. All is remedied now.

I know you enjoy my witty comments but a blog without pictures is like a cat with no hair....Ugly and pointless. So i refrained from posting until now.

Here is how my morning went today...


I woke up this morning and had some cute little newtons filled with figs and washed it down with some milk. I had a banana too but I annihilated it before the camera came out.


Then I went through the morning ritual of throwing my milk on the ground. We play this game until either Mom or Dad wise up and just take it from me. It took 17 times this morning. They are always talking about calcium. I say pass on the milk, just give me some cheese if I need more calcium.


After breakfast I got dressed for the day and was ready to head out the door...or so the parents thought. Quickly I grabbed the remote and headed towards my room.


I slung the remote onto the floor along with my froggy blanket and went for the crib.


My pacifier is in there and I am not leaving the house without it.


Without any assistance I then slung myself over the side and into the crib to rescue my pacifier.


And now all is well and I am off to start my day. I have polka dots on my shoes. Yeah!
Now where did that pacifier go?

1 comment:

MH said...

Mims, Jack can't wait to see you next weekend. He thinks y'all are going to have so much fun playing, running around and kissing each other. Hope your daddy doesn't mind.