Friday, January 29, 2010

The big Deuce 9

Dad turned 29 yesterday. I was real excited...yeah it wasn't my birthday but any celebration where cake and presents are involved is good enough for me. I got him a 3 pack of undershirts. They were not just any undershirts though...they were V-neck. He was so excited he ripped open the pack and immediately put his on. Mama and I felt is was necessary to follow suit.


I know he is 29 now but he still looks every bit of 28 to me.


The usual Thursday night duty of dividing up the recycling and getting it to the curb went to Team Mason Women tonight. Between dad's birthday and the Rebels taking control of the SEC West there was no time for the Three R's.


This is me just doing my thing. Drinking some milk while looking all cute. How many of you can pull of a sweater dress and white tights like this?

No comments: