Monday, February 1, 2010

From the weekend

Hello from my computer nook. I have to get to bed soon so I will be brief. Awesome weekend as usual. We had some company, celebrated 2 birthdays, ate some good food, took some good naps, cried for no reason a couple of times and even took in a basketball game. I learned how to make muffins and how many goldfish I can fit in my mouth at one time.


Here is am working on the goldfish. 17 is the magic number. I can't really count that high but that is what I am guessing I was at before my face turned red.


This is me and my Belle...Clarabelle. She is real sweet.


Here is Lottie and Mama Coats. MC celebrated her birthday this weekend too. We ate at Lenora's. They have a great grilled cheese.


I thought that since we were celebrating this weekend we should bring out the silver.


And finally we took in the game Sunday night. It was a good game the first 34 minutes.

I am off to bed, see you on the flip side.

1 comment:

Jenny Ruth said...

Mims is just too stinkin cute!!! I think that every time I go to your blog so I thought I would just tell you! I always love reading your/her post! Y'all crack me up! Hope to see y'all soon!