Sunday, February 14, 2010

St. Valentine's Weekend

Hello everyone. Hope this post finds you and yours having a good day. I had a most excellent Valentine's weekend. It started off at a party at school. Since I am one of two girls in my class I got lots of special attention. I also had my awesome cousin Meredith in town. Oxford did not know what happened to it by the time she left...neither did my living room.


This is my best Flo impression. I have to take care of these guys at school. Coffee coming up.


Ok, we are ready for some Valentine's treats.


Sure Jojo, you can have some of my cookie.


Here I am working on my headstand form. I saw Meredith practicing so I had to grab a pillow and try it for myself.


After headstand practice we had ridiculous awesome fort time. Reading a book is fun. Reading a book in a fort is ridiculously awesome.

Seeing how Dada built the fort and was playing with it while we were not even home sort of makes we wonder if he really built if for himself. He says it was for me but I am not so sure.


Tub time. Bubbles bubbles bubbles


Here are my flowers. How did dada get so many flowers in that itty bitty top of that vase. He must have had some help.

No comments: