Sunday, February 28, 2010

Big Girl

Hello to all. It is been busy lately and the blog has lacked. I am the first to admit it and I want to apologize to all 37,000 visitors for the lack of content. I can come up with excuses like...it is hard for my little fingers to type, my router had an gateway loop back request that was blocking all outgoing TCP requests over port 80 and 443, school has been taking up a lot of my free time, etc. but basically I have just been a little lazy. So here is what has been going on lately.


I went to the salon last week for the first time. I talked to my cosmetologist and sytliest Marie for some ideas. In the end we went with a light trim. It really accentuates my ears.


I had a real good time getting my hair did and getting all the latest scoop on the other gals in the salon from Marie.


Here I am checking out the snow a couple of weeks ago before heading to work. I know technically it is called daycare but let me assure you it is work putting up with all those boys.


I have been under the weather lately too, which is also another excuse I can give you for not keeping the blog up-to-date. I had what I called the Triple Threat. It was bronchitis plus a stomach ache plus generally being in a bad mood. Luckily the medicine these days are all so sweet and delicious. One of my antibiotics tasted like an old fashion root beer float.


I got a couple of pictures made of me being pitiful.


More pitifullness


After I got better I started eating again. I love a good banana (or manana as I call it).


I also ate a blueberry muffin with extra fresh frozen blueberries. I know fresh and frozen contradict each other but I helped pick those blueberries back in the fall so I consider them fresh. Just a side note, I like watching Wheel of Fortune. I always pick the letter B...over and over and over and over again. Buying vowels is for sissies.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, thank goodness you're back! I was beginning to wonder if your parents had shipped you off to work in an underage sweatshop. You look fab, btw.

Mary Beth said...

Hey Leighton!! I just happened across your blog and wanted to say hello. Your little girl is so adorable!! I hope you are doing well!!