Monday, March 8, 2010

Elephant Warning

Please be aware that large, gray, wrinkly, smelly elephants are loose in the city of Memphis. There are also crazy jumping monkeys that have been released into this once great city. They swing and yell and dance by you while you try to enjoy a chicken strip. In addition, large not cute panda bears have been spotted by my own eyes just walking around with humans. To help avoid coming in contact with these vicious animals please run and hide if you hear your parents say the word Zoo. If you do end up at this Zoo place please make sure to refuse to sit in your stroller, tremble each time you see a moving animal and make sure not to allow your feet to touch the ground. This will keep you more safe. Also, please knock your Dada's sunglasses off his head multiple time onto the dirt and concrete.


Here is one of the Pandas I was talking about. Just walking around like he owned the place. So cuddly and vicious.


I know I am making the zoo sound terrible, but it was not all bad. Take for instance this beautiful bird of Prey that flew down, stole my cracker is now about to attach this unsuspecting turtle neck wearing lady.


Or this seemingly docile cat. Just laying there in the sun, showing me is claws and teeth while making screeching cat noises.


Speaking of wild and vicious...here I am before the trip in my natural living room habitat. If you look closely you can spot me blending in with the native living room vegetation.


This is me on the way home. Dreaming of peace, quite and elephants that look more like this.

3 comments:

MH said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! I take it the zoo didn't go well. Good to know that I can wait a while until I am forced to take Jack. Thanks Mims!

Kathy Ford said...

This is so cute, I've looked at it a dozen times. Please keep them coming.

SarahBeth said...

Well I enjoyed the trip to the zoo even though Mims found out that she isn't a fan of large, smelly animals. She was precious and we had a fun time. Next time we will have to try out something else :)