Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On the Hunt

I woke up excited this morning and ready for my first real Easter Egg Exploration. I was scheduled to attend one last Sunday but due partly to inclement weather and due partly to my bad mood I had to skip it.

I have found I am extremely good at lots of things and after today's hunt at school I think that hunting eggs might be right up there with my dancing skills and my ability to feed Presley treats. I have asked Mama to bring extra baskets and some band-aids to my next hunt. The extra baskets are for my eggs and the band-aids are for the poor children that get in my way. Check out the action below.


Here I am about to head out the door for school.


This was my first egg. I was just learning what to do at this point. Don't worry, I caught on quick. Look how cute my little ducky basket with feet is. Thanks Lottie.


Notice my two handed approach to dropping off the eggs. This is needed when you pick up more eggs than one hand can handle. Also a cute pink bubble and ruffled socks help.


Look at his face...mesmerized. He does not have a Easter egg basket because there was no need. All the eggs are in my basket.


Here I am trying to get some help with this basket. These things get heavy with all these eggs.


The show is over everybody. Lets break these things open and get some candy. And don't worry everyone, I shared all my eggs with my fellow classmates.


After the hunt we went to the play ground for some exercise. Here I am going down the infant slide with Mama.


And here I am going down the old folks slide. Don't eat a heavy meal before dropping down this baby.


This is my porcelain doll that I had created in my image. It's name is "Mims at 17 months"


Here is the doll relaxing by the back door and eating a graham cracker, which I affectionately call Dada. I lov'em both.

1 comment:

MH said...

Mims, you really do look like a porcelain doll in those pictures. Jack says hi! XOXOXO