Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shocking

Something Shocking happened this morning.


And no, it is not my bad hair day although it would be shocking if I had one. It was what I have named "Crazy Rain Snow". I was relaxing with my coffee and bagel this morning before church and right before my eyes I saw rain turn to snow. The snowflakes were what I call "cathead flakes" because they were the size of a cat's head. The pic below shows the pink (of course) buds of my weeping cheery tree in the early snow. The tree is blooming because as of yesterday it is officially spring. El Nina at it again. The snow did not stick but it still snowed in late March in Mississippi.



We worked in the yard yesterday. I focused on looking good, falling in the thorny rose bush and hiding when my parents were not looking.


Irrigation is my specialty, the gasket in this sprinkler head had to be replaced.


Here is am admiring my work...fresh pine straw always helps.


Presley loves for me to give him his milk-bones. Sometimes we share.


Here I am at Grandmama Kathy and T's house last week. I was letting everyone know I was ready to get in the tub.


Well I made it to the tub, but this was a different one than I was hoping to make it to. I prefer the one with the thirsty horses.


This is me on the go.


And finally this is my posing with my Mama after a spin on my trik.

No comments: