Saturday, February 5, 2011

Famliy and Flank Steak

I forgot to put these pictures up earlier. My Dada's family came to town the same weekend that he got old. Although it was Dada's birthday I was rewarded with a present as well. My reward was just for being me. I got some cool blocks to play with. Thanks everybody.


Here I am in my Minnie Mouse PJs with Mama Coats.


Playing with Lala while Uncle G remembers his favorite play from the Ole Miss/Tennessee game earlier that day.


More time time with Grand Daddy and the new blocks.

Now I'm not trying to turn this into a food blog but sometimes what Dada cooks is more interesting than what is going on in my life. For instance the rolled flank steak below is more news worthy than me playing a record setting game of hide-n-go seek today.

Step 3 -- Rolled flank steak stuffed with toasted bread crumbs and baby spinach, jalepano pesto on the side. Then some couscous with mushrooms, tomatoes and green onions


Step 2

Step 1

No comments: