Thursday, February 3, 2011

What a week

I know its not over yet, but we are getting close. The weekend is almost upon us. We got a bit of snow today, the Rebels/Bears took care of business on the recruiting trail, closing strong as usual and our boys in the gym had a good nationally televised win earlier this week. I have not been to the hospital this week, I don't live in Egypt and the Super Bowl is this weekend so things look to stay positive through the weekend.

Do you remember what happened the last time a nationally ranked Kentucky Wildcat basketball team came to Oxford?

I got taken to the hoop by Zack Graham and the Cats went home with their tail between their legs. Well it happened again Tuesday night. I was watching from afar this time but it was exciting nonetheless.


Do your parents have needy friends? Mine do, and they usually show up on the weekends. I am used to fixing drinks, grabbing snacks, changing the channel, adusting lighting conditions, letting Presley out to potty, etc. but when John Rea comes to town it gets even more demanding. This last time I had to clean his chin. There were crumbs and dried up ketchup.


Once we got that chin cleaned up all we had to do was straighten that hair and he was ready to go.

No comments: