Monday, February 28, 2011

February Sum-up

Hey hey everybody. I know as well as you that February is a short month...barely has a week in it. But that does not mean you can't have a good time. I hope you had a good one. My February ended with me taking care of Lala and Grand daddy while Mama and Dada helped Uncle Ken and Aunt Debbie get married.


Here I am peaking our from behind one of my favorite hiding spots before heading to school. I had to dress up because I have a presentation on the effects of too much Mickey Mouse on a 2 year old to my class today. I can go ahead and let you know that I hypothesized that it only has positive effects and my hypothesis was proven true.


Also in the month of February...Robert came over and helped me dance on my ottoman.


He wore his party outfit because its always a party when he is around.


I asked Mama and Dada to let me stay at home while they traveled to a tropical island. They were flying commercial (which I can't stand) and were bothered by celebs the entire time so I think I made a good decision. I would have like to spend time with Eli and Meredith though. Here they are on the water taxi to the island. If you look in the reflection of Mama's glasses you will notice that this picture was taken by Justin Long and Blake Lively. If you're not sure who they are then let me Google that for you.
Justin Long

Blake Lively



Dada at low tide

Look close...Mama's on the dock.

Thanks for taking this picture for Mama and Dada Mr. Dave Matthews. Sorry Dada made you listen to his demo tape.

Here are the reasons for the trip...Uncle Ken and Aunt Debbie getting ready for the parade to the the rehearsal dinner.


Here is more on the parade. This video was randomly taken by someone on the island.


Sunset


Ready for the wedding

Mama, Hi Mama, Aunt Hope and Cousin Meredith and random speedo guy at the wedding.

Hope your February was as relaxing as mine. Also, thanks to Sarah Jessica Parker, Shania Twain, Hugh Grant, Minka Kelly and those previously mentioned for letting my parents just relax while on vacation. See you during March. Everybody get your kite's ready.

No comments: