Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Double Decker Fun

Hello to everyone out there. This post takes us back to last Sunday afternoon. I, along with family, friends and classmates took at private tour of Oxford from the top of an ancient Double Decker bus that is Hernando Desoto discovered on the same voyage that he discovered the mighty Mississippi. It is the only one of it's kind.  This tour was in honor of Cade's 3rd birthday. Let's scroll down to see what all happened.

Trying to hold in my excitement here and play it cool.  This was my first time on the bus.  Dada's first time too.  Mama has been on this bus many a time, she even used to give tours.  Seriously.
Here I am at the top.  Still playing it cool.  No big deal.

Ok, you know how there is only one double decker bus.  Well apparently another one was recently discovered.  We both stopped and stared at each other for a while, then moved on.

Headed towards the square with me at the helm.
This is my version of planking (look it up).  Instead of laying in peculiar place like a plank,  I will randomly drop down and practice my bridge. This has been done at Walmart, the Grove, Oxford Floral and now the top of a Double Decker bus doing 90 mph down University Ave.
This is what it must have looked like when Hernando Desoto discovered the Mississippi on his Double Decker bus.  I can just see him driving past Graceland and the Memphis International Airport on this bus before coming to overlook at the Mississippi River.
Me and the birthday boy.
There's that birthday boy again.
Playing on the playground on the 3rd story of the double decker bus.


More fun with Dada.

No comments: