Friday, September 2, 2011

September is Finally here

Hello to everyone this lovely September day. Happy Birthday to my new cousin Simmons. She will arrive in a couple hours. In other news football season starts tomorrow so expect several pictures of my in my cheerleading outfit to come. Super cute.


Speaking of Super cute, how about this princess outfit? It was Saturday so that was good enough reason for me to dress up and take a pose.

Also, momma was dressing up as a princess so I thought that was enough reason too. This is a Princess giving another princess a goodbye kiss.

The green team got together a birthday party for their main squeeze, Cecilia. She turned 1 last week. She has great toys, reminds me of my childhood.


Just a funny picture.

Finally in other huge news that I can't believe I have not shared with you. I am taking dance lessons for the first time every. Liza talked me into it and I think it is a fabulous idea. It won't be long before we will be teaching the class. We both have a lot of natural dancing talent.

1 comment:

MH said...

#1 love that belly
#2 I've been thinking about our birthday. You turning 3, me turning 30. What are your party plans? i'm thinking dinner party... what are your thoughts?