Monday, September 19, 2011

Saturday

I had a big Saturday this past weekend. I went my my friend Marti's house and watched a women's badminton match. It was rather boring so me and the Cadester spent a good bit of time outside. We played tennis, ran around, found some pine cones, squished some bugs and cried a little. Sad to say...even though we were in our freshly pressed cheer-leading and football outfits, and it was a Fall Saturday morning in the South, there was no football going on.


Cade and I posing for a quick pic before getting into a bunch of nonsense.


Working on the hand-eye coordination. I have a pretty good arm but #12 can get the racket on the ball everyone now and then.


Pine cone contest. You decide who has the best pine cone.


This just little green guy was fun to play with while he was a round.


A good ole bear hug from Cade before we left.

1 comment:

MH said...

whoever this cade is, ADORABLE. 23 days girl... we'll be old. well, maybe not you, but definitely me.

PS - headed to oxford for the 30th, I think I told you that. be there.